Monday, January 24, 2005



Sth embarassing happened to me today during Maths lecture. My hp actually rang(for so very long) but I didnt even know it was mine! Then can you imagine?

*music..~ ringtone 6~*
me:(thinking) Hah. who's that huh huh huh. or hor.. (still copying notes)
*ringing continues*
Mr Chow: Ar ar who's that ar. i hope you all shld know tt you have to switch to silent mode or off...-blah blah~-
Jocelyn kept looking at me(for quite a long time already I guessed.) but I merely smiled at her.
Yanling:(beside me)Eh yours har?
me:(begining to panic and search for my pathetic phone)Yar! Mine hor! Oopsss!!! (looking apologetically at Mr chow) Sorry cher!
Mr chow: Arhhh this girl I know her. I can rmb her very well. heheh. Later her phone will be mine already.

Okay firstly, Mr Chow has kinda deep impression of me because there was once I woke up at 9 plus and went to school late, reaching only at the last 1 minute of his tutorial. So, like that lor. Damned luck.

Anyway, supposed to have a council interns' meeting. However, things werent confirmed properly and some even insisted that there wasnt any meeting, Fung and I decided not to go. Having nothing to do, we waited for Steph as her lessons ended at 2.10 while ours' at 12.50. Went to interchange with her to meet Marcus. Saw some of my OGLs at the Pasta Mania. When Angeline and Jiesi heard about it, they were running like some mad women sia, just wanting to catch a glimpse at them. They said that Hong Peng was not bad looking but Matthew erm.. Okay.. Anyway, we went to take Puri before going to buy some refreshing ai-xi-ga-lim-bu at Mac's.

Tired. I dont intend to do my maths tutorial, again. Sucks lah. Gonna watch Naruto!! Aww. Tmr we're having our CO practice!! Wheeeee!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 7:47 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT